J.C. Penney is on course to emerge from bankruptcy by Thanksgiving, after a U.S. bankruptcy court approved the sale of the ailing 118-year-old retailer to its two largest landlords and its primary lenders.
- [#item_content][#item_url]The Dan Bongino Show
- Ask Charlie Anything 84: Is Alec Baldwin to Blame? Durham Investigates the Clintons? The Truth About Thomas Jefferson? And MORE
- Is Atheism Dead? LIVE from Freedom Night in America with Eric Metaxas
- How Identity Politics Destroys American Equality with Dr. David Azerrad
- Trump 2024? In-Depth with ‘The Chief’s Chief,’ Mark Meadows