His iconoclastic streak has made Peter Thiel a rich man — richer than ever, in fact, with his data-mining company, Palantir Technologies Inc., soaring on the stock market. Today he’s worth $5.3 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- [#item_content][#item_url]The Dan Bongino Show
- Ask Charlie Anything 84: Is Alec Baldwin to Blame? Durham Investigates the Clintons? The Truth About Thomas Jefferson? And MORE
- Is Atheism Dead? LIVE from Freedom Night in America with Eric Metaxas
- How Identity Politics Destroys American Equality with Dr. David Azerrad
- Trump 2024? In-Depth with ‘The Chief’s Chief,’ Mark Meadows