A former Amazon.com Inc. worker who protested conditions at his New York City fulfillment center sued the retailer on Thursday, accusing it of discrimination for firing him and for putting Black and Hispanic workers at heightened risk of contracting COVID-19.
- [#item_content][#item_url]The Dan Bongino Show
- Ask Charlie Anything 84: Is Alec Baldwin to Blame? Durham Investigates the Clintons? The Truth About Thomas Jefferson? And MORE
- Is Atheism Dead? LIVE from Freedom Night in America with Eric Metaxas
- How Identity Politics Destroys American Equality with Dr. David Azerrad
- Trump 2024? In-Depth with ‘The Chief’s Chief,’ Mark Meadows