Sen. Joe Manchin, D-Va., said Tuesday he does not support calls from fellow Democrats to expand the Supreme Court and will not agree to it, even if his party balances control of the Senate by capturing both seats in January’s runoff races in Georgia.
- Ask Charlie Anything 84: Is Alec Baldwin to Blame? Durham Investigates the Clintons? The Truth About Thomas Jefferson? And MORE
- Is Atheism Dead? LIVE from Freedom Night in America with Eric Metaxas
- How Identity Politics Destroys American Equality with Dr. David Azerrad
- Trump 2024? In-Depth with ‘The Chief’s Chief,’ Mark Meadows
- [#item_content][#item_url]The Dan Bongino Show