In this episode of The Scalpel, Dr. Rose considers Covid 19. It’s a bad, but a treatable virus. However, our government doesn’t appear to be looking for the cure for Covid 19. Instead, they are relying on Covid 19 as the cure for God-given rights, the founding documents, and freedom.
Homeland Security Bulletin – May 14, 2021
- Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019
- Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
- In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
- As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed
- In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths
“Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!”
Patrick Henry’s powerful words spoken March 23, 1775 at St. John’s Henrico Parish Church in Richmond.
The Scalpel with Dr. Keith Rose is proudly sponsored by Zbones Bone Conduction Headphones. Learn more at zbones.io
Go to www.LoveZBones.com and Use PROMO CODE SCALPEL1 at checkout to get 10% off your order of Zbones.